Thursday, November 4, 2010

Takers~

Hello..Movie review time!! It's been a while since I review a movie in my blog..HAHA..life been kinda hectic lately..but still I will pampered myself to go see nive muvee..So last week, after my papers..I came back to hometown and catch a muvee 'Takers'..At 1st, when I hear the name..it doesn't sound great to me..it sounded boring..but kitty chua wanna watch it..So,wokie..here's comes the review..!

The movie is excellent..! I love it..Is something unusual from those normal good guy and bad guy routine muvee..! This is something different..The ending is different as well..! Their action is great..Not some predictable muvee..And alot of Handsome guy in it!! I'll show you which wan I favor the most!!


I favor the 1st one-Paul Walker and the 3rd one-Hayden Christensen..! *saliva droolin


One of the scene! Love it~!


T.I aka A rapper..I dint know when I was watching the muvee! =P


Pls don't be shock..I din't know which one is Chris Brown till now when I blog bout it..HAHAHA~



RATING : 8/10
~go watch it if u haven't watch~
~worth your time and money~

p/s : will update a few more muvee to share with u guys that I feel is BEST!

Signing Off,
~LadyV~
~xoxo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment